compostteas - RE: [Compostteas] APC - where to buy?

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff AT gardener.com>
  • To: "Jennifer Wallenfels" <jennifer AT nventure.com>, <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Compostteas] APC - where to buy?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 20:38:18 -0700

Folks, if you are interested in APC humus and want to pay the
beyond-your-imagination-exorbitant-freight rates from Alaska to get some,
WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE, contact me off line.

Yes, APC is a great product, a very, very good humus soil that makes great
teas and, at the same time, a wonderful soil. It is, in short, natural
compost. The end result of compost is good humus. HOWEVER, the press release
Frank found was written by a group trying to bully APCExport, (the company
that produces APC) into a deal and raise the price of their stock at the
same time. APCExport repudiated everything in the article.

Jeff

PLANT A ROW FOR THE HUNGRY: Through PAR, over 3 million pounds of food have
been donated by home gardeners like you to feed the hungry. Ask me how you
can join the effort.