community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: computer here now

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Siyabonga Malembe <siya_omni AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: computer here now
  • Date: 27 May 2005 05:35:23 -0700

Hi, Siyabonga Malembe: This is such great news! I am truly excited
about your being able to have a computer. From this point on, we work
to get that computer to have the best software for audio and video
recording that money can buy, only you will have it for free.

Can you visit this site?
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/ and start reading about
the installation and setup for Stanford University's Center for Computer
Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA). Also, I need to know what
community you are going to use, and, once you tell me that, I will try
to find someone close that is technically familiar with the software you
will be using.
Open Studios
Reno, NV, USA
www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/