community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: Studio Booking

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: matthew yeck <mathewyeck AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: Studio Booking
  • Date: 11 Apr 2005 13:22:09 -0700

Hi, Matthew: Come on over. Open Studios is not a typical recording
studio. It is a computer. It is a computer that can be put together
with a low-end PC, some of the world's finest audio and video software,
and all for nothing, if the computer is donated.

We're all about community-based recording studios. We rely on
volunteers, so, if you're willing to see what we do, and want to
volunteer, the hourly rate for making a recording is zilch! :)

Looking to hear from you.
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, NV, USA