community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: Have you seen this?

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Alex Heizer <alex AT alexheizer.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: Have you seen this?
  • Date: 07 Feb 2005 07:33:52 -0800

Hi, Alex: Aahhh! An email change. I was getting ready to send a
postal mail to you. You've missed a flurry of activity this last month,
so will try to catch you up, later. :)

I need that Rosegarden example they have. It would be nice to purchase
one, and explore the possibilities. In the developed countries, this
works well, I suspect, for those wanting to "plug-n-play", and not have
to go through the setting up part. Looks like the "5-min server" you
worked on a long time ago. Will you be resurrecting that project?
Tom

On Sun, 2005-02-06 at 21:50, Alex Heizer wrote:
> Hey Tom,
>
> I don't know if you've seen this announcement, it came today in my Linux
> news feed...
>
> http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2005/Studio-to-Go-US-Ed.html
>
> Alex

  • [Community_studios] Re: Have you seen this?, tom poe, 02/07/2005