community_studios - [Community_studios] 97.3 FM

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: Jeff Shippen <jeffshippen AT bluebottle.com>
  • To: Community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Community_studios] 97.3 FM
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:15:42 -0800

Has anyone here gave a listen to the new radio station KZTQ 97.3 FM? They are claiming to be independant from "those big corporate executives" and that they play what the listener wants to hear. I wonder if they are open to playing non-riaa music, if we can provide them with some for free, such as the Belvederes
( http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=belvederes%20AND%20mediatype%3Aaudio ).

Has anyone here looked into it?
their requestline is 823-1926

Jeff Shippen