community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: gift has arrived

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: ONG AZUR D <azurdev AT yahoo.fr>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: gift has arrived
  • Date: 12 Jan 2005 06:10:51 -0800

Hi, Sylvie and everyone at AZUR Developpement: That's good to hear.

On the matter of computers, have you been able to identify any
international corporations with offices in Brazzaville? I'd like to
suggest a formal request be sent to one or more, i.e., a letter of
inquiry, and I'll also send you a letter on behalf of Open Studios, that
you can attach. Let me know what you think about that?
Thanks, Tom

On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 05:05, ONG AZUR D wrote:

> Happy New Year Tom,
>
> Thanks from AZUR Developpement for sending us a gift.
>
> It has arrived today by post.
>
> Regards
>
> Sylvie Niombo
>
> AZUR Developpement
>
> Brazzaville, Congo

> Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos
> mails !
> Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

  • [Community_studios] Re: gift has arrived, tom poe, 01/12/2005