community_studios - [Community_studios] online gift shop update

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] online gift shop update
  • Date: 19 Sep 2004 07:45:13 -0700

Our online gift shop is at:
http://www.cafepress.com/openstudios/
Check it out, and let me know what you think.

The images for the products need to have higher resolution than what we
do for the images on the web. So, will work on that.

There's something like 50 items we can list. We have the free basic
store that doesn't cost anything (premium store is $5 a month). So, we
can't have 3 different mugs, or 4 different t-shirts, but we can have
one of each category.

We also should be able to personalize items. Not sure how that works,
yet. Anyone who has experience with this outfit, speak up and help me
out, here.

I'll try to work up a "Your culture . . . . Your music" Open Studios
thingy, next.
Tom

  • [Community_studios] online gift shop update, tom poe, 09/19/2004