community_studios - Re: [Community_studios] Re: MOU and other

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: "Francis Brock" <francis AT brockworks.com>
  • To: "ONG AZUR D" <azurdev AT yahoo.fr>, <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • Cc: community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Community_studios] Re: MOU and other
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 12:23:19 -0400

What's the spec needed on the donated computers. I have a couple, but they
are not very powerful and about 4-5 years old. They run Linux fine not sure
about the audio software. Was headed that way with the boxes but that's a
project that I haven't gotten to yet. Willing send them off if they meet the
requirements. I'm sure I've seen a minimum spec float around -

These are in the 333/366 MHz range. Memory is not an issue, neither are
drives. I'd throw a 40Gb Seagate 7200 RPM in them.

Let me know, everything I do takes longer these day's.

Peace and Music,

Francis