community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: MOU and other

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: ONG AZUR D <azurdev AT yahoo.fr>
  • To: tompoe AT amihost.com
  • Cc: community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: MOU and other
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:36:54 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Tom,

I hope you received this MOU by post, we have sent it.

i'd like to tell you that we were also looking for donated hardware and software.

hardware includes :

1 Computer
1 digital professional movie camera
1 digital camera
1 software for songs recording
1software for images editing

If you obtain, we can look for ways to have these equipments come here in Congo from US.

We hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards
Sylvie Niombo

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !