community_studios - Re: [Community_studios] idea for fund-raising

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: proclus AT gnu-darwin.org
  • To: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • Cc: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Community_studios] idea for fund-raising
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:41:12 -0400 (EDT)

On 22 Aug, tom poe wrote:
> Let me know what you think. I'll need technical support to check this
> out in detail, so let me know if you can help set this project up with
> me. Any mentors out there?

I think this is a great idea. Although I am pretty swamped with
Distribution matter and my new job as well, I'd like to help out.
There are already many resources that exist to support such a
project. Just let me know, if you can use me for building this kind of
system.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/