community_studios - [Community_studios] Logo decisions needed

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Logo decisions needed
  • Date: 10 Aug 2004 09:15:35 -0700

We have two logos for Open Studios, and we're working with one sort of a
logo for SONG STORM. We should make some decisions about one or more of
them at this time. The holiday season is rapidly moving towards us, and
without a proper logo in place, we can't really do too much about
merchandising for Open Studios this holiday season.

Can you help? Any and all ideas, suggestions, comments, complaints,
welcome.
Tom

  • [Community_studios] Logo decisions needed, tom poe, 08/10/2004