community_studios - [Community_studios] [Fwd: [match_box_blues] Blues Foundation ~ Best Self Produced CD Award]

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] [Fwd: [match_box_blues] Blues Foundation ~ Best Self Produced CD Award]
  • Date: 18 Jul 2004 00:17:46 -0700

Looking down the road, at a time when community-based recording studios
are sprinkled throughout the country, and around the world, we have to
be just tickled pink that there will be awards for those who use the
studios to shoot for.

Here's one example already set in motion for next year! Nice, eh?
Tom