community_studios - [Community_studios] [bumpNgrind] Digest Number 1411 (fwd)

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: Anatoly Volynets <av AT total-knowledge.com>
  • To: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] [bumpNgrind] Digest Number 1411 (fwd)
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 09:12:43 -0700 (PDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 5 Jul 2004 09:52:57 -0000
From: bumpNgrind AT yahoogroups.com
To: bumpNgrind AT yahoogroups.com
Subject: [bumpNgrind] Digest Number 1411

There are 3 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. WVGN PLAYLIST---7/4/04
From: "Doug Dick" <cddick AT viaccess.net>
2. Cookie Holley
From: "Doug Dick" <cddick AT viaccess.net>
3. Playlist: >Bluespower< on ok:radio Bremerhaven/Germany
From: "Erhard Albrecht" <ErhardA AT web.de>

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 07:42:58 -0400
From: "Doug Dick" <cddick AT viaccess.net>
Subject: WVGN PLAYLIST---7/4/04

Doug Lewis Show
WVGN
107.3 FM
St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
www.wvgn.org
Airdate: July 4, 2004
1 to 3 pm

Doug Lewis Show is a Sing Out Radio Partner
www.singout.org

This show includes a number of songs appropriatte for the holiday.

Various Artists / This Land is Your Land / Music for Little People

Phil Ochs / Power & the Glory / Live at Newport / Vanguard

Tony Bennett & K.D. Lang / If We Never Meet Again / A Wonderful World /
Columbia

Victoria Williams / What a Wonderful World / Loose / Mammoth

Kenny Neal & Billy Branch / Billy & Kenny's Stomp / Double Take / Alligator

Charles Wilson / You Belong to Me / If Heartaches were Nickels / Delmark

Julian Dawson & Gene Parsons / Banjo Man / Hillbilly Zen / Stringbender

Ray Charles / America the Beautiful /Anthology / Rhino

Orleans / Lady Liberty / Still the One-Live / Major Record Label

INDIE SPOTLIGHT
Bryan Rivers / Lady Liberty / The Boom / Self

Jim Lauderdale / Sandy Ford / Headed for the Hills / Dualtone

Renee Austin / Bitter Water / Sweet Talk / Blind Pig
(playing at St. John Blues Festival in March,2005)

Ask / The Radio is On / Flight 653 / Coldwind

Bill Withers / Ain't No Sunshine / Best of Bill Withers / Columbia

Richard Shindell / Fourth of July, Asbury Park / Courier / Signature Sounds

Dave Alvin & Guilty Men / Fourth of July / Out in California / Hightone

Wilson Pickett / Mustang Sally / Very Best of / Rhino

Barbara Lynn / You Better Quit it / Blues & Soul Situation / Dialtone

Gene Clark & Carla Olsen / I'm Your Toy / So Rebellious a Lover / Fuel 2000

Malo, Flynn, Ickes, and Pomeroy / Moon River / Nashville Acoustic Sessions /
CMH

Canned Heat & John Lee Hooker / Bottle Up and Go / Hooker N Heat / EMI

Pat Boyack & W.C. Clark / The Power is Gone / Voices from the Street / Doc
Blues

Odetta / Battle Hymn of the Republic / This Land is Your Land / Vanguard

Nanci Griffith / Roses on the Fourth of July / Clock Without Hands / Elektra

Donal Hinely / Hey Paul Revere / We Built a Fire / Scuffletown

Caitlin Cary / Fireworks / While You Weren't Looking / Yep Roc

Elvis Presley / American Trilogy / As Recorded at Madison Square Garden / RCA

Pete Seeger & Arlo Guthrie / If I Had a Hammer / More Together Again / Rising
Son

All CDs are welcome for potential airplay
Please mail to
Doug Dick
WVGN
PO Box 6786