community_studios - [Community_studios] cafepress questions

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] cafepress questions
  • Date: 02 Jun 2004 08:44:11 -0700

http://www.cafeshops.com/meepmeep

This is a cafepress example site for music, gifts, etc.

Now, question: Has anyone had direct experience with cafepress? If so,
can you share your thoughts with us? We're thinking about trying it
out. There's no upfront cost, just the time and effort to design and
create the right logo, other images, text/content, and so forth. This
means we should be able to get high quality products to offer for
fund-raising campaigns. Please let me know what you think.
Tom

  • [Community_studios] cafepress questions, tom poe, 06/02/2004