community_studios - [Community_studios] If I perform for you, will you pay me?

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Public Knowledge <pk AT publicknowledge.org>, "iriXx AT iriXx.org" <iriXx AT iriXx.org>, Calvin Owens <calvin AT calvinowens.com>, Indie Music <indie-music AT yahoogroups.com>, Press-Creative Commons <press AT creativecommons.org>, Lucas Gonze <lucas AT gonze.com>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] If I perform for you, will you pay me?
  • Date: 09 May 2004 10:33:25 -0700

Please share this email with others.

This question is irrelevant to the poor, the homeless, the young
dependents, the old dependents, those living in developing nations, and
others that have no money. They are not permitted to enter into this
discussion. Unless . . . .

Unless, it is agreed that the Arts are considered not as a commodity to
be produced and distributed to a market place, but are considered as
creative and innovative works that enhance the lives of others.

Please direct your responses to community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org .

Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, Nevada, USA
www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/