community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: Fw: South African Community Recording Studio

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Linda Payne <linda AT mossnet.co.za>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: Fw: South African Community Recording Studio
  • Date: 07 May 2004 09:39:32 -0700

Hi, Linda: I think sending the message each day is a good way to
communicate across such a great distance. Just continue to do that, and
don't worry! Sometimes it takes me a couple three days to get back to
you, and daily reminders help.

I'll mail you the MOU on Monday. I think it takes seven to ten days for
postal mail to get there, so be patient. In the meantime, I'll work on
setting up your web page. I need you to look at:
www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/beroya.html
This is an example of what we'll start for you. Mwandha is bogged down
at the step of obtaining a computer. Has been for many months.

So, think about what you want on your web page, and send text, images,
photos, whatever. If you have background (bio) information about the
Key players, send those as well. Does MPS Records have a web site? I
didn't see one in google results for keywords, MPS records africa.

Tom

On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 06:59, Linda Payne wrote:
> Hello Tom!
>
> I am forwarding this Email I sent yesterday, Im concerned that you may not
> have recieved this, with the virus that has been going around (wiping out
> Emails..etc)
>
> Look forward to hearing from you!
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Linda

  • [Community_studios] Re: Fw: South African Community Recording Studio, tom poe, 05/07/2004