community_studios - [Community_studios] Please Welcome Volunteer from Orlando

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Julie Sorg <juliesorg AT yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Please Welcome Volunteer from Orlando
  • Date: 06 May 2004 09:52:33 -0700

Hi: Open Studios has one more volunteer, this time from Orlando,
Florida, USA. Please send a welcome to Julie Sorg. We're excited about
this, for a lot of reasons, not the least of which, is we now have
someone who can give us direct info on what's happening in the Orlando
area. She'll have her web page up soon, with a brief bio, and maybe a
photo or two, along with contact info.
Thanks,
Tom

  • [Community_studios] Please Welcome Volunteer from Orlando, tom poe, 05/06/2004