community_studios - [Community_studios] News for your school

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: "Don Peek" <donpeek AT schoolfundingcenter.com>
  • To: "community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org" <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] News for your school
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 14:02:24 -0600

4/4/04

Subscribe to our free School Funding Newsletter.  It's filled with
grant information, grant-writing tips, and top educational
websites.

Just go to:

http://www.schoolfundingcenter.com

It's free, and it can make a world of difference to the teachers
and students in your life.

To see sample copies of our free School Funding Newsletter,
go to:

http://www.schoolfundingcenter.com/latestnews.asp

Thanks,

Don Peek
dpeek AT schoolfundingcenter.com

If you are not interested in our School Funding Newsletter or
other information from our website, please go to:

unsubscribe AT schoolfundingcenter.com

and type in the email address you would like us to delete from our
list.

  • [Community_studios] News for your school, Don Peek, 04/05/2004