community_studios - [Community_studios] Theme song for Open Studios Up!!! Yahoo!

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Theme song for Open Studios Up!!! Yahoo!
  • Date: 19 Mar 2004 22:01:13 -0800

Try out the Open Studios Theme Song at:
www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/php/homepage.php
There is mp3 and a smaller .ogg file. See which one sounds better.

Tell all your friends. Spread the word. Want a theme song for your
site? Just let us know, and we'll get you started on your
community-based recording studio, today.

I need to set the .ogg "tag", but that isn't as clear-cut as I thought.
Anyone got tips?
Tom

  • [Community_studios] Theme song for Open Studios Up!!! Yahoo!, tom poe, 03/20/2004