community_studios - [Community_studios] [Fwd: [ibiblio.org #3072] ALERT! email infiltrated by unknown]

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] [Fwd: [ibiblio.org #3072] ALERT! email infiltrated by unknown]
  • Date: 27 Jan 2004 11:21:19 -0800

Please don't open any attachments. As soon as possible, we'll adjust
the list so that no attachments can be sent to the list. If there is a
desire to send an attachment to the list, please let me know beforehand,
and we'll arrange for you to make it available to the list members.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and hope you do not open that email
while it remains on the archives.
Thanks,
Tom