community_studios - [Community_studios] Suggestion for legitimacy

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: sharman AT magnet.com
  • Cc: "Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com" <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Suggestion for legitimacy
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:43:41 -0000

Hi: SONG STORM is a nonprofit project of Open Studios. We gather songs
from independent artists. These songs will quickly surpass all of the
RIAA songs out there. Without a P2P file-sharing option for people, the
entire independent artists' industry is obstructed. Kazaa represents a
unique way for people to share legitimate music, and this fact alone,
justifies your existence. Spend your million dollar campaign budget
wisely. Promote SONG STORM, and promote legitimate music. We'll help.
All you have to do, is provide 12 Kazaas as giveaways for monthly
prizes, and you get one year's worth of terrific promotion.

We're set for a January launch, and our test pages can be found here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/php/testhomeplaylist.php

Open Studios
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/

  • [Community_studios] Suggestion for legitimacy, tom poe, 11/20/2003