community_studios - [Community_studios] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Playlist contest idea request]]

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: leflaw AT leflaw.com
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Playlist contest idea request]]
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 02:49:57 -0000

Hi, Leflaw of leflaw's picks at Dmusic.com:

You interested in this idea? Can we make it happen? The need to keep
it restricted to Creative Commons licensed works is important, here.
If, on the other hand, you want to do a contest that runs the gamut for
independent artists, that would be fantastic! What we'd do then, is
come up with a way to translate the playlists into workable lists for
webcasters to promote. Let me know what you think. As you see, the
Boss is watching! Right, ~m?
Open Studios
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/