community_studios - [Community_studios] Nevada voting machine update

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: contact AT verifiedvoting.org
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Nevada voting machine update
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 03:58:45 -0000

Hi: I want to share what I've learned about Nevada.

I wrote to all 18 members about evoting problems, and got an immediate
response from Dan Burk, Registrar, indicating my "Jeremiad" attitude was
all but disgusting, and that the state does just fine with DRE's, thank
you. Want me to send copies of my exchange with our Elections
Commission to post on your site?

We're now preparing the first tv show about "The Right To Vote" at our
local access tv station. Want to send me a statement on cassette, and
I'll add it to the show?

Any thing I can do to help, let me know.
Open Studios
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/

  • [Community_studios] Nevada voting machine update, tom poe, 08/09/2003