community_studios - [Community_studios] Vanderbilt digitizes forty some years of broadcast newscasts

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Olivier Travers <olivier_travers AT endoffree.com>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Vanderbilt digitizes forty some years of broadcast newscasts
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 17:46:47 -0000

Hi: This, to me, is just amazing. What do you think?
http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/index.cfm?section=9&screen=news&news_id=25437
The Vanderbilt Television News Archive, the most comprehensive
collection of TV network evening news programs, is going digital.

Olivier is in Europe? Is there something like this happening there?
For sure, it sounds like a free to fee thingy, at least to me.
Thanks,
Tom

  • [Community_studios] Vanderbilt digitizes forty some years of broadcast newscasts, tom poe, 08/08/2003