community_studios - [Community_studios] music repository draft request

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Brad Choate <brad AT bradchoate.com>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] music repository draft request
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 11:45:37 -0000

Hi: Here's the first draft for OPEN STUDIOS:SONG HUNTER
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/mt/Weblog/

This is a request for you to spend a few minutes as a song downloader
and see if you find glaring problems. If you do, let me know.

The idea is to make it easy as pie to find what you're looking for.

If we're close, then we'll add some color at the top, insert the blog
name, pretty up the page, and go!

Over time, we want to attract millions of visitors, and millions of
artists. Somewhere on the page, we will have featured artist, top ten
downloads, and entertainment news sections, or possibly links/menu
selections to them. We have, and will have, many special items, such as
Beroya Community Studio, Kampala Community Studio, songwriters like Olu,
who need exposure. I'm trying to figure out how they can be highlighted
best. Ideas welcome. Let me know what else is needed now, though, to
go ahead and get this up on the web.
Thanks, Tom

  • [Community_studios] music repository draft request, tom poe, 07/27/2003