community_studios - [Community_studios] DRE vote machine question

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tompoe <tompoe AT ableweb.net>
  • To: nvelect AT govmail.state.nv.us
  • Cc: community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Community_studios] DRE vote machine question
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 12:09:36 -0700

Hello: I am a concerned citizen interested in learning more about what our state is doing in relation to the Help America Vote Act.

I am also involved with Open Studios, a 501(c)(3) organization that has a project directed specifically at Direct Recording Electronic voting options available to the voter.

I would like to provide your office with information about our project for your review. Could you respond to this email with the name of the contact that the information should be addressed to?

Respectfully,
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/

  • [Community_studios] DRE vote machine question, tompoe, 04/19/2003