community_studios - Re: [Community_studios] Announcing Mac basic recording studio

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: Alex Heizer <alex AT synchcorp.com>
  • To: Kevin Marks <kmarks AT mac.com>
  • Cc: Heather <baskets AT myexcel.com>
  • Cc: Ram <ram AT zen.compbio.washington.edu>
  • Cc: CommStudios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Don <msvicky AT warwick.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Community_studios] Announcing Mac basic recording studio
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 10:37:13 -0600

Probably because Macs are so reliable there are plenty of these around. My father just bought one of these babies last month, and adores it.

Also, this is a "minimum requirements" thing. This will work on any Mac newer than this, as long as you can still run "Classic".

If you have any suggestions for improvements that can be applied to a new OSX system, please share them so the list can grow. :)

Alex Heizer

Kevin Marks wrote:

Tom, why is this based on machine that hasn't been manufactured for 4 years?
I know you can get them on eBay, but surely there is a reasonable option that works with an eMac.