community_studios - [Community_studios] Web site change alert

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tompoe <tompoe AT ableweb.net>
  • To: "Alex" <alex AT synchcorp.com>
  • Cc: Heather <baskets AT myexcel.com>
  • Cc: Ram <ram AT zen.compbio.washington.edu>
  • Cc: CommStudios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Don <msvicky AT warwick.net>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Web site change alert
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:15:00 -0800

Hi: Matthew, the intern, brought over the Mac recommendation page. He will
email it to me later, and I will add it to the web site. I will, at the same
time, change the homepage to reflect our new position, that of recommending a
starter setup for PC and Mac. The Mac setup is ready, and the PC setup is
close to being ready.

This will be an exciting turning point for Open Studios. It means that folks
can get the right donated computer, plug in the CD, and be set up to make
recordings, and hook up to the Open Studios network for support and
maintenance of state-of-the-art equipment. Nice, eh?
Tom