community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: coffee mugs

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: "tompoe AT renonevada.net" <tompoe AT renonevada.net>
  • To: Kevin Marks <kmarks AT mac.com>
  • Cc: community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: coffee mugs
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 19:18:14 -0700

Hi, Kevin: This is really tempting. Also, will continue to think about how mediAgora.com fits in, and maybe some artist that makes pottery might combine to give something interesting. Will keep you posted.

Next stop, the website you recommended.
Open Studios
Reno, NV, USA

Kevin Marks wrote:
Just click on the links and read it - the pricing is pretty reasonable - they make their money on the basics and you can charge a margin and get that. Quality is good.

Not sure about the non-profit angle, but I don't think it is a big problem - other charities sell thing to raise funds. Worth asking certainly.