community_studios - [Community_studios] Will You Still Want To Buy A Computer In 2004?

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT renonevada.net>
  • To: DMCA_discuss <dmca_discuss AT lists.microshaft.org>, cluetrain AT topica.com, community_studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>, seth AT eff.org
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Will You Still Want To Buy A Computer In 2004?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:33:44 -0700

Hi: I would really appreciate some expert analysis of the examples in a posting located at:
http://www.studioforrecording.org/mt/Pubdomain_Bread/

I've attempted to set out what a computer does, today, and what it can or cannot do in 2004. Seems that with a little polishing, the mainstream folks can begin to focus on just how drastic the future looks in the next year.

Please take a look, and clear up the wrong, and clarify the right parts of this for me. I'd sure appreciate it. If you have a suggestion as to who might be the most technically adept to contact, that would be a terrific help.
Reno, NV
--
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/
http://www.studioforrecording.org/mt/Pubdomain_Bread/
--
Hollywood's BPDG Group ?!?
Never heard of them. What did they do in technology