community_studios - [Community_studios] Nice song . . . .

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT renonevada.net>
  • To: keith AT indierecords.com
  • Cc: community_studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Nice song . . . .
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:05:14 -0700

Hi Keith: Saw the exchange you had with Seth. We'd like to put our bid in for a copy for our web site, as well.

Will you be taking this to the Creative Commons site and registering it with them?

Open Studios is dedicated to replenishing works in the Public Domain. We assist communities to build and operate recording studios that provide free recording services. Check it out. We'll use your song in every community studio in every community around the country some day. That could happen quickly at the rate things are going.

If you like what we're doing, help spread the word, OK? Maybe someone or some group wants to "champion" a community-based recording studio in your community?
Reno, NV
--
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/

  • [Community_studios] Nice song . . . ., tom poe, 07/10/2002