commons-research - Re: [Commons-research] Research Session at CC Summit in Warsaw, on Sunday Sep 18 (tentative)

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Prodromos Tsiavos <p.tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk>
  • To: commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Commons-research] Research Session at CC Summit in Warsaw, on Sunday Sep 18 (tentative)
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 13:00:20 +0300

I will try to be there as well

bw,
pRo

2011/8/8 Diane Cabell <diane AT cabell.us>:
> I will be there Thursday evening.
> dc
>
> On 8/8/11 10:19 AM, Giorgos Cheliotis wrote:
>
> During the summit there will be a short session on research. But as the
> program will be packed with sessions, we thought we may want to have a
> separate meeting time and place before or during the summit, to chat about
> research plans or about the past and future of the research conference. If I
> see some more interest in this, I will set something up. So far very few
> people have replied.
>
> Is anyone on this list interested AND coming to Warsaw 1-2 days in advance
> of the cc summit? We got some replies from people who want to play a role in
> the short research session during the summit (tentatively scheduled for
> sunday), but here I'm probing for interest in a separate and more informal
> meeting, possibly over drinks or coffee.

Dr. Prodromos Tsiavos
EnCoRe Research Fellow
Creative Commons England and Wales Legal Project Lead
Information Systems and Innovation Group
Department of Management
Houghton Street
London WC2A 2AE
Room 3.32

Tel: +44 (0)20 7106 1214
Mob.:+44 (0)75 9033 6735
Fax: +44 (0)20 7955 7385
Email: p.tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk
Skype: prodromos.tsiavos

Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic
communications disclaimer: http://lse.ac.uk/emailDisclaimer