commons-research - [Commons-research] research agenda

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Commons-research] research agenda
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 10:25:18 +0200

Hello,

I've been thinking about our workshop's program and in particular about ways of discussing future research agenda. I think this is an important issue - to collectively agree on what subjects / methods are useful and should be pursued.

I know there is a discussion session planned for this, but a) it is relatively short and b) it's at the end of the workshop.

I think it would make sense to have earlier meetings in smaller groups, for instance dealing with specific research fields (economy, social sciences, law, and so on). These groups could form positions on particular agendas in these fields - and then present them in the last session.

I think this would help to end the workshop with precise views on future actions.

Best,

Alek

--
dr Alek Tarkowski
koordynator / public lead

  • [Commons-research] research agenda, Alek Tarkowski, 06/29/2008