commons-research - Re: [Commons-research] Lemos and South America

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Giorgos Cheliotis" <giorgos AT smu.edu.sg>
  • To: <commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Commons-research] Lemos and South America
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 02:53:26 +0800

Just a short note regarding South America: I'm still waiting for at least one
person from the region to join the academic program committee (some research
credentials required for this) or the speed-geeking committee (free for all
who can exhibit some practical engagement in CC or in related efforts). You
can email me directly at giorgos AT smu DOT edu DOT sg. If you have someone
in mind, do prompt them to contact me. I thought of Ronaldo first, as he is
well-known, has good credentials and knows the region well, but others are
also welcome.

It's not a "must-have", but as our preparations for the call for proposals
are drawing to an end, it did strike me how wonderfully international the
program committee is turning out to be, with the exception of South America,
which is not represented.