chtechcomm - Re: [Chtechcomm] Did we meet last night?

chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee

  • From: Evelyn Daniel <daniel AT ils.unc.edu>
  • To: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee <chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chtechcomm] Did we meet last night?
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:00:03 -0400

Dear Martha and all,

I'm the guilty party for having promised more than I have done. I didn't attend a meeting but have had a couple of queries about what's happening. I had agreed to write a draft of what still needs to be done and what with end of term and graduation, it dropped off the radar screen.

What do you think? Is it too late or should I still make a stab at it? (It's gotten cold but I can probably warm it up with a little help from my friends).

Is anyone going to the meeting on networking tomorrow night?

Evelyn