chtechcomm - Re: [Chtechcomm] Did we meet last night?

chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee

  • From: chtechboard AT willraymond.org
  • To: "Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee" <chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee" <chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chtechcomm] Did we meet last night?
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

The meeting had very sparse attendance - Bob and I.

I'd appreciate anyone that took notes on the 7-8 reccommendations
we planned to present (from the last meeting) to send them on.

So, while the HWCC flamed out, the TB iced over...

I'd be happy to meet one more time in anyone else is interested.

I also hope to see some TB folk at the forum tomorrow.

Thanks,

Will