chtechcomm - Re: [Chtechcomm] [Fwd: FW: New Town Web Site] - goes live

chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee

  • From: "Steve Irving" <wsirving AT morgancreek.net>
  • To: "'Chapel Hill Information Technology Advisory Committee'" <chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: ggerdau AT intelor.com
  • Subject: Re: [Chtechcomm] [Fwd: FW: New Town Web Site] - goes live
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 22:12:15 -0000

Terri,

Has any consideration been given to migrating, copying or otherwise
retaining and archiving the messages on the UNC listserv?? I can see
archived messages there going back to January 2001, as well as Will's post
earlier today regarding the new web site.

I have used this archive as a resource in the past to explore historical
issues and background and I would like to have the option of continuing to
do so.

Also, there may be public record issues associated with these messages.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Steve