chtechcomm - [Chtechcomm] A few thoughts about broadband...

chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee

  • From: "Chad A. Johnston" <johnston AT thepeopleschannel.org>
  • To: chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Chtechcomm] A few thoughts about broadband...
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:01:23 -0400

I thought this might be of interest to the group.
Read below...
Best,
--

Chad Johnston - Station Director
The Peoples Channel 300AC South Elliott Road

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"If I had my life to live over... I'd dare to make more mistakes next time."
Nadine Stair

"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population."
Albert Einstein