chtechcomm - Re: [Chtechcomm] Quick Notes from Last Night

chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee

  • From: Evelyn Daniel <daniel AT ils.unc.edu>
  • To: Chapel Hill Information Technology Advisory Committee <chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Terri Buckner <tbuckner AT ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chtechcomm] Quick Notes from Last Night
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:08:07 -0400

Dear Terri and all,

It was thoughtful to provide some notes to catch those of us roaming the countryside a sense of what happened. Thank you.

I am particularly interested in the proposal to be able to extend our meeting time through some combination of a listserv and blog. I note the group was split on whether to endorse the proposal. I'd be interested to hear the concerns that were expressed and any suggestions that might have been made. Perhaps Terri or others who were there might amplify the notes on this point???

Evelyn