chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] banned book contest

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "'chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>, Susan Maguire <smaguire AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] banned book contest
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 13:25:59 +0000

Commissioners,

I am seeking one cultural arts commissioner volunteer to serve on the Banned Book Trading Card contest jury.  See attached RFP for an explanation of the contest.   The jurying will take place on September 1  (TBA) but probably around 4 or 5 in the afternoon.   The jurying will take approximately 2 or so hours.   Please let me know if you are interested to serve on this jury.  jy

Jeffrey J. York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 932-2923

.

  • [Chpac-staff] banned book contest, Jeff York, 07/14/2016