chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] impromtu meeting

  • From: Mandey Brown <mandeybrown AT gmail.com>
  • To: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] impromtu meeting
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 21:46:09 -0400

So is this at 5:50 like the first email, or 5:30 like in this email?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2016, at 2:05 PM, Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org> wrote:

Sorry,  I forgot to include a date July 13th at 5:30 p.m. at Plant rd.   Attached is Emily’s mid-June report on possible Rosemary St. potential art projects.   I have updated it with new information.   This will guide us in our discussion.   I will have some images to show you on Wednesday.   If you are able, please try and attend.   Thank you.   jy

<image001.gif>

Jeffrey J. York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts