chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] notes from community meetings

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "'chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] notes from community meetings
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:42:50 +0000

All,  attached all the transcribed notes for the 3 community meetings.  For the most part they are as written.   I did paraphrase some of the back and forth conversations between audience members and other members or commissioners responding to questions.  I want to thank everyone who was able to attending one of the meetings for their support.  Feel free to continue to add comments and suggestions.  I am exploring possibilities of hosting a 4th session with the Marian Cheek Jackson Center for Saving & Making History.   jy

Jeffrey J. York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 932-2923

.

  • [Chpac-staff] notes from community meetings, Jeff York, 03/17/2016