chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Special Events Committee

  • From: Mandeybrown <mandeybrown AT gmail.com>
  • To: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Special Events Committee
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 20:54:56 -0400

Hi, all. Not sure who I'm supposed to tell about this officially, so I'll
just send it to everyone. Josh Rosenstein will be taking my place as the
head of the Special Events Committee, effective immediately. I will remain on
the committee and will be attending presently scheduled and future
meetings/events as a member of the committee.

Thanks, have a great night,
Mandey.

Sent from my iPhone

  • [Chpac-staff] Special Events Committee, Mandeybrown, 03/16/2016