chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Mixed Concrete 2016

  • From: "Drysdale, Claire Mcbride" <clairemd AT live.unc.edu>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Mixed Concrete 2016
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 17:02:51 +0000

Hello Commissioners,

I intended to make an announcement about this at our next meeting, but
unfortunately I will be out of town on Spring Break. I’m helping out with an
event called Mixed Concrete this year, which is an annual, student-led art
auction to benefit Habitat for Humanity. In the past, we’ve restricted our
submissions to student artwork, but now we’re expanding to include other
Orange County artists as well, as all of the money goes towards building a
home for a family in Chapel Hill. This year, the event will be held at TRU
Deli and Wine Bar on April 16th, 2016. It’s been hugely successful and fun
every year, with great art, live music, and a speech by the family that
benefits from the proceeds.

Please consider submitting your own artwork or encouraging others to submit.
I’ve attached our call for submissions to this email.

Best,
Claire

  • [Chpac-staff] Mixed Concrete 2016, Drysdale, Claire Mcbride, 02/24/2016