chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC 2/17 action report & meeting summary

  • From: Mandeybrown <mandeybrown AT gmail.com>
  • To: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC 2/17 action report & meeting summary
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 13:37:48 -0500

Hi, all, I apologize if I was off base when I questioned the courtesy review. It seems like it's more of a safety review, and it seems like it should be called that AND it should be required. The word "courtesy" might need to be eliminated. If I'm confused about it, other people (submitting artists) might be as well. Just a thought. I've been confused about it for over a year. Maybe it's just me.

In other news, a photographer customer of mine at Zog's took lots of Shimmer picture with a Fancy Camera and he's bringing them by on a flash drive. He said we could use them for free if we wanted as long as we credit him.

Sent from my iPhone