chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Happy Holidays and New Year

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "'chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Happy Holidays and New Year
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 14:49:03 +0000

CHPAC members,

As the end of the year approaches,   I want to express my gratitude to everyone for your interest and involvement with the Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission.   All the good work we are doing could not be done without your advice and assistance.   I am truly appreciative of all that you do to advance the arts in Chapel Hill.  There is an important  and busy new year ahead with completing the art plan and implementing new programming ideas.   I look forward to working with all of you.

I hope everyone will have a joyous time with family and friends over the holidays.

Hears To

a healthy, happy, productive, but peaceful New Year

Jeffrey J. York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 932-2923

.

  • [Chpac-staff] Happy Holidays and New Year, Jeff York, 12/23/2015