chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Thank you!

  • From: Sally Greene <sgreene AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Thank you!
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:33:33 +0000

Dear Commissioners and staff,

Thank you very much for graciously accommodating my schedule by changing your
meeting time. That was a lot to ask, and I appreciate it. And thank you for
including me in last night’s holiday party! Paul and I had a great time, and
it was lovely to meet everybody. I look forward to working with you over the
next two years.

As a first suggestion, a neighbor of mine wants to do this:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thepotholegardener

She has put out a call for miniature furniture, etc.

Any interest in helping her?!

Warm wishes for the holiday and new year,

Sally

On Dec 11, 2015, at 4:43 PM, Jeff York