chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] reversal of date change

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "beven ramsey (twilo12 AT hotmail.com)" <twilo12 AT hotmail.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] reversal of date change
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 12:26:39 +0000

CHPAC members, et al.

My apologies.  The April 8 date for the Council presentation has been rescheduled for a TBA date in May, so we are back on for the regularly scheduled CHPAC meeting for April 8 at 5;30 p.m. in rm. D of the CH Library.  I am sorry for all the confusing.  We will not be meeting on April 15th as previously conveyed, but on April 8th.  I will be sending out the agenda and other materials by weeks end.  This might work out better as there were a couple of you unable to make the April 15th date.   jy

Jeffrey York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Division of Public and Cultural Arts
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Rd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 932-2923

Help create a new Comprehensive Plan at http://www.chapelhill2020.org.

  • [Chpac-staff] reversal of date change, Jeff York, 03/31/2015