chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] 4/8 CHPAC mtg. resched to 4/15

  • From: Dan Cefalo <cefalobuilt AT gmail.com>
  • To: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] 4/8 CHPAC mtg. resched to 4/15
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 09:55:15 -0400

To All,
Just to clarify the process.   Town council and the town manager would like to discuss the Arts Plan before we bring it out for public review.  This is contrary to what we discussed in our last meeting.  We will be receiving feedback from council in the meeting on the 8th.  Emily and I will present to council and I would appreciate your attendance to this work session.
I am aware that attendance means meetings two weeks in a row.  If you only have time for one then our regular meeting scheduled for the 15th would be the priority as to maintain quorum and vote on the public review of our plan

Thank you

DAN CEFALO
Certified General Contractor
Building and Development Consultant