chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] updated reports

  • From: Lisa Goldstein <lisapg AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>, Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] updated reports
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 21:40:01 -0500

Dear Jeff, Steve and Commissioners,

After much deliberation I have decided to resign from the Town of Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission.

I have been asked to be on the Board for the Art Therapy Institute. As some of you know, the Healing Arts are my passion and I am excited about using my time and energy for this organization.

Dan, you have brought a tremendous amount of energy and good leadership to the Commission and have made great progress in a short period of time. I hope to support you and the other Commissioners outside a formal role.

Best,
Lisa